Bolt and Spring T bar Suspension 3135
- This is the height adjuster button and spring. It fits in the upper handle stem.
- The button pops out at the highest handle position.
- To lower the handle height open the collar clamp, push the black button in and push down on the handle until it is at the desired height, then close the collar clamp.
- It is suitable for the Suspension scooter only.
- If you are unsure how to make the repair or need some advice book a free appointment with a Micro engineer here
3135 - Bolt And Spring T-bar - Suspension