Everything you need to know about Deluxe Micro scooters POSTED ON 04/02/2016
It’s been just over a decade since the first and now eponynous Mini Micro scooter hit the streets of the UK.
During that time millions of parents and children have enjoyed the positive differences our Mini and Maxi Micro scooters make to every day life.
But time stands still for no man or scooter company.
In 2016 our design classics are reborn with the introduction of the #microdeluxe range.
Here’s what you need to know;
The Mini Micro Deluxe:
- For the first time ever, has an adjustable handlebar height meaning the scooter can now be used by children from 2 years old.
- Has an anodised stem, helping to protect it from corrosion as well as making the Deluxe Mini Micro superbly stylish.
- Has a unique deck with raised silicone Micro grip.
- Is available in 8 stunning new colours.
What remains the same is the impeccable Swiss design and engineering, intuitive lean and steer scooting style which helps to improve balance and coordination skills and sturdy and stable construction.
Having consistently been voted toy of the year by millions of parents the Mini Micro is a must for every child.
The Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter:
- Has a new protective anodised stem to protect against corrosion as well as looking supremely stylish.
- Has a unique deck with raised silicone Micro grip
- Has a new weight limit of 70kgs/11st 11lbs meaning the scooter will last longer
- Available in 8 stunning new colours.
But some things about the award winning Maxi Micro haven’t changed. Namely, the superior Swiss design and engineering, fully adjustable handlebar height, intuitive lean and steer scooting style and the ability to buy replacement parts.
Let us know what you think about the new range in the comments below