Win a Micro Cruiser & FatFace clothes – #future30 POSTED ON 20/07/2018
**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
Thank you for all your utterly brilliant entries. We have been absolutely inundated and have nearly 1000 entries to look through and admire.
We are working as quickly as we can and are hoping to announce the #future30 winners by the middle of October.
Here’s a pic of just some of the entries….
At Micro Scooters we know a thing or two about design. We are, after all, the inventors of the original scooter and have revolutionised the school run. Inspired by our roots in engineering and design we are always imagining and striving for a better tomorrow.
Which is why we couldn’t be more pleased to be teaming up with the multi award winning team at FatFace who themselves have pioneered a lifestyle of creativity and collaboration.
Together we will be searching for the designers, engineers, inventors and innovators of tomorrow.
30 inspiring kids who are passionate about engineering and design.
30 inspiring kids who get a kick out of dreaming up the unimaginable.
30 inspiring kids who we can’t wait to wow us with their talent.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download the application form >>
- Draw your scooter of tomorrow
- Email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a picture and upload it to any social media channel using @microscooters @fatface and #future30
30 winners will each receive a Micro Cruiser scooter and £100 worth of FatFace clothes
About Micro Scooters
Never stand still
We’re on a mission to make everyday journeys better.
Better for today’s families. Better for our world.
We think moving without limit starts by thinking without limit.
Asking questions. Sweating the small stuff. Imagining possibilities.
It’s how we invented the original scooter 20 years ago.
It’s how we continue to pioneer family mobility today.
It’s the reason we will never stand still.
We are Micro Scooters. And we are #madeforadventure
Find out more at Micro Scooters
We’ve come a long way in 30 years. It’s been quite a journey – we’ve travelled from mountains to beaches, and from coastal towns to big cities.
It’s always been our sense of adventure, fun and spontaneity that make us who and what we are. We’re more than just ordinary. And so are our clothes. We started selling tees from a campervan, and proudly grew into a brand that designs modern, stylish clothes for all the family. For work, for chilling, for play. For every day. They’re crafted thoughtfully with you in mind; with unique details, to the highest quality. And they’re created mindfully; with us driving for sustainability, treading lightly wherever we go. We’re FatFace. More than just ordinary, since 1988.
Find out more at Fatface.com
Terms and Conditions
- 30 winners will receive a Micro Cruiser and a £100 worth of FatFace clothes
- The competition closes at midnight on 3oth September 2018
- 30 winners will be chosen on the creativity of their entries. Judges from Micro Scooters will choose the winners.
- You can enter as many times as you like
- Prizes are subject to change dependent on stock levels – but if this were to happen the prize would be substituted for something of equal or greater value
- You must be a resident of the UK or Ireland to take part in the competition
- Any personal data submitted as part of this competition will be deleted within 30 days of the competition ending. By entering this competition you will NOT receive any promotional materials from Micro or FatFace unless you are already subscribed. You can find out more about how we manage data here.