Our Scooter Aid scheme helps charities and good causes in the UK and Africa by donating revamped old or unwanted scooters.
The idea behind the scheme is to
- Provide practical aid to under-privileged children across the UK & Africa that aids their physical and mental development
- Give children back their childhood – some children have very little in the way of toys we want to give them something that is theirs and that they can enjoy using every single day.
- Recycle items that might otherwise end up in landfill
Nominate a good cause
Do you know of good cause who could use a donation of scooters? They could be a charity, a youth group, a local scooter park or anything in between.
Tell us about the scheme by filling in the form and we will be in touch to arrange a scooter donation.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Submit a Good Cause”]
Donate a Scooter
It’s really easy to get involved in the scheme. Here’s how:
Do you have an old, unused or broken Micro Scooter that you would be willing to return to Micro for us to repair and then send on to good causes in the UK & Africa? It’s as simple as that really.
If you are willing to donate a scooter all you need to do is;
- box and/or wrap the scooter (we can only accept our own Micro scooters)
- print out a free returns label here and stick to your package
- take the scooter down to the post office (there is no cost to you for returning the scooter to us)
- pat yourself on the back for doing a really, truly wonderful thing.
If you have any questions, problems or queries please do give us a call on 0333 320 1031 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your generosity. Anna & Philippa
What do you think about the Scooter Aid scheme? Let us know in the comments below