Our Scooter Aid scheme helps charities and good causes in the UK by donating revamped old or unwanted scooters.
THE IDEA BEHIND THE SCHEME IS TO…
- Provide practical aid to under-privileged children across the UK that aids their physical and mental development.
- Give children back their childhood – some children have very little in the way of toys we want to give them something that is theirs and they can enjoy using every single day.
- Recycle items that might otherwise end up in landfill.
WHO HAS BENEFITED FROM SCOOTER AID
Scooter Aid has helped over 100 good causes across the UK over the past couple of years. Here are the most recent recipients
Owl Preschool requested scooters to help improve the physical development of children in their care and contacted Micro Scooters in 2017 through the scooter aid nomination form.
“We cannot express how grateful we are and how much this will impact on the children’s physical development. It will help us to work towards achieving their early learning goals where they show good control and co-ordination in their large and small movements.” ~ Natalie McNab, Owl Preschool
Micro scooters donated to Homydaze Academy in 2017 to help support their outdoor leaning provision.
“I can’t tell you how grateful we are for your big-hearted gesture. It was enormously kind and has bought great happiness to a group of children who appreciate them every time they play on them.” ~ P. Mckenzie on behalf of Homydaze Acedemy.
Here you will find all the charities and good causes that we are proud to be able to support through the Scooter Aid scheme.
DONATE A SCOOTER
It’s really easy to get involved in the scheme. Here’s how:
Do you have an old, unused or broken Micro Scooter that you would be willing to return to Micro for us to repair and then send on to good causes in the UK? It’s as simple as that really.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
If you are willing to donate a scooter all you need to do is;
1. Box and/or wrap the scooter (we can only accept our own Micro scooters)
2. Print out a free returns label here and stick to your package
3. Take the scooter down to the post office (there is no cost to you for returning the scooter to us)
4. Pat yourself on the back for doing a really, truly wonderful thing.
If you have any questions, problems or queries please do give us a call on 0333 320 1031 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for your generosity