3116 Silver Push Button Suspension
- This is the silver push button on the Suspension scooter.
- There is a silver push button on either side of the folding mechanism.
- The button screws into the holder plate on both sides of the scooter.
- To unfold the scooter release the locking clamp then press in the silver push button on the right hand side (as you stand on the scooter) and open the scooter.
- Close the lever to lock the clamp.
- To fold the scooter release the lever on the locking clamp then press both silver push buttons together and the scooter will collapse down.
- This button is suitable for the Suspension scooter only.
- Watch our instructional video here
- If you are unsure how to make the repair or need some advice book a free appointment with a Micro engineer here