This warranty information is applicable to all non-electric Micro scooters only.
- All products carry a two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- This warranty excludes issues caused by wear and tear neglect or accident.
- This warranty excludes consumable parts such as bearings, wheels, brakes, boards and grips.
- We stock replacement parts for the majority of our scooters including consumable parts mentioned above.
- We can also, for a reasonable charge, offer repair and servicing.
- Where a part is deemed to be faulty, Micro Scooters Ltd will replace the part in question, only where we are unable to supply the part in question will we replace the entire scooter
- Warranty claims can only be honoured if a proof of purchase is provided.
- You will bear the costs of telephone costs you make to us and the return of an item for inspection.
This warranty information is applicable to all electric Micro scooters only.
Excluding the battery all products carry a two year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
We can only honour warranty claims if you can provide proof of purchase.
WHO IS COVERED?
The original purchaser who bought the product from an authorised dealer. Proof of purchase is required. Due to the technical nature of electric scooters all repairs must be undertaken by Micro Scooters UK. Any unauthorised repairs or attempts to repair will invalidate the warranty. The manufacturer’s recommendation is that the Electric scooters are NOT used in wet conditions. Any failure of parts due to water damage will not be covered by the warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Excluding the battery, Micro Scooters UK offer a two year warranty which covers any defective components such as the footboard, complete front assembly, brake pedal, motor, display and controller. All wearing parts, small parts and screws are excluded from this warranty. We offer a warranty period of one year on the battery. All warranty claims must be supported by a proof of purchase and apply only to the original purchaser of the product.
The warranty is not transferrable. Scooters bought outside the UK should be returned to the original supplier for warranty repairs. If this is not possible, Micro Scooters UK will undertake the repairs on a spares plus labour cost basis. The customer will also be liable for all inward and outbound delivery charges.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Second hand product, those obtained via 3rd party re sellers, modified or altered product, poorly maintained product (left outside), normal wear & tear, any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, theft, excessive load, transport damage, cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches or any other cause not arising from defects in material or workmanship. In cases where failure is due to wear and tear or lack of maintenance we do offer costed repair & servicing.
Full warranty information available here >>